Taking Care of Women's Business. Period. 28 Day Campaign
Taking Care of Women's Business. Period. 28 Day Campaign - AT A GLANCE:
• This is a collection of feminine hygiene products for women's periods, for those in need across PEI.
• These products will be distributed across Food banks in PEI.
• All pads, tampons, menstruation cups are accepted.
• Over 400 women in Charlottetown alone, are in need of products - Monthly!
• PEIWI and Branches across PEI sends a challenge to families, friends, organizations, businesses, or men's groups to collect products - and take pictures too with the product to post!
• Check out the 28 Day Campaign Facebook page!
• Drop off products to any Murphy's Pharmacy. If you buy Murphy's brand, they will match with a contribution.
• Collections can also be dropped off in Souris at the Main Street Pharmasave
• Monetary donations also accepted and can also be sent to the provincial WI office at 40 Enman Crescent or direct to URHM.org.
• Campaign runs March 1-28
Give the gift of Dignity!