top of page
Tue, Oct 19|
St. Eleanor's Lion's Club
PEIWI Fall Workshop - Summerside
Topics include Meeting Etiquette, Newcomers Experiences, and Farm to Table - Our Agriculture Connection.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Save the Date
Oct 19, 2021, 1:00 p.m.
St. Eleanor's Lion's Club, 121 East Dr, Summerside, PE C1N 4E3, Canada
About the Event
A variety of themes will be part of PEIWI’s Fall Workshops:
Tuesday, October 19th: St. Eleanor's Lions Club - 121 East Drive, Summerside
- 1:05 p.m. Meeting Etiquette - Sheila MacLean, PEIWI Vice-President
- 1:35 p.m. The Newcomer Experience - Carolina Arango Rosero of Colombia, PEI Association of Newcomers to Canada
- 2:45 p.m. Field to Table: Our Agriculture Connection - Soleil Hutchinson, 2021 WI Women In Agriculture Award Winner
Other dates include:
Thursday, October 21st: Farm Centre, Rooms 105 & 106 (main floor) - 420 University Avenue, Charlottetown
- 10:00 a.m. Twinning with UK Institutes - Online via Zoom and in-person
Wednesday, October 27th: St. Joachim's Parish Hall - 5376 Rte. 3, Vernon River
- 9:05 a.m. Meeting Etiquette - Sheila MacLean, PEIWI Vice-President
- 9:35 a.m. The Newcomer Experience - Evelina Sharipova of Russia, PEI Association of Newcomers to Canada (PEIANC)
- 10:45 a.m. Field to Table: Our Agriculture Connection - Santina Beaton-MacEachern, Farm & Food Care PEI
PLEASE NOTE: VAX PASS will be required at all events.
bottom of page